Customer Integration Specialist
To support our continued growth and success, we’re looking for a Customer Integration Specialist who is charged with leading the customer integrations with Ethoca’s products. Our ideal candidate is someone who can ask the right questions to understand our customer’s needs and then recommend the best integration solution, build a plan – and stick to it, constantly looks to find a better way to get things done, thrives in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment, and wants to combine their technical & communications skills to deliver exceptional experiences for our customers. If this ignites the spark in you and you have the savant like skills we’re looking for, please keep reading.
- Provide technical product and business support to our global merchant, issuer, card brand and processor customers with respect to their implementations of Ethoca solutions
- Guide our customers through their product implementations; test files to ensure they meet proper criteria, provide pass/fail results to stakeholders, troubleshoot issues and file pass failures, run SQL queries to very results
- Analyze current business and customer processes with respect to implementations and files; identify and recommend new integration solutions that meet these requirements, improve customer and/or operational experience, and do so in a consultative type approach
- Investigate and resolve product technical support issues escalated by customer service, account management, or customers directly in a timely and efficient manner. Know when escalation is required and ensure you’re providing the right details to 2nd line support.
- Compile and maintain all required records, documents and Salesforce entries for all communication with customers
- Document and keeping our current processes, procedures, and technical specifications related to our solutions implemented up to date
- Run online demonstrations and/or customer training for all ethoca products lines to new and existing customers
- Build and run reports for internal and external stakeholders to measure performance
- Participate in user acceptance testing for product enhancements, new launches and new functionality projects. Create detailed test plans, strategies and test cases to ensure due diligence before starting to process customer files
- Develop and maintain expertise on all systems and applicable processes that touch our customers file integrations with ethoca
- Create a positive customer service experience by understanding and meeting customer needs quickly, professionally and accurately
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ Years’ experience in a technology based customer facing role (i.e. help desk, customer support, customer service, implementations, etc.) ideally in fintech or B2B space
- Software and/or Database administration background or exposure
- Working knowledge of ticketing systems such as Salesforce.com
- Report writing experience: advanced to expert level skills with Excel/SQL/SAS would be an asset.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, customer focused environment
- Clear and effective communicator both internally and customer facing with various stakeholders (i.e. client management, customer service, technical resources, project managers, business leads)
- Strong attention to detail. Get it right, the first time. Be comfortable following procedures, and better yet be comfortable writing them and improving them
- Previous exposure to project management methodology either formal or informal. Know how to solicit requirements, build a plan, execute against it
- Continuous improvement – demonstrate your ability to build better mousetraps and evolve our thinking
- Be quick on your feet – we move fast so you should thrive on learning and change
- Comfortable in working with big data and manipulating it to drive insights to inform business decisions for both internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility to support intermittent international time zones for our global customer implementations (EMEA and APAC)
- As we service a global customer base, proficiency in another language would be desired, but not required
- Post-secondary studies (university or college) in computer science, business analysis, project management
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to Recruiting-ClientServices@ethoca.com with “Customer Integration Specialist” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.