Does the challenge of designing scalable data systems excite you? Do you want to deliver actionable business insights from large data sets of e-commerce fraud? Do you want to use bleeding edge in-memory database platforms, build applications using open source tools and technologies and use enterprise grade integration tools? If yes, read on …
Your efforts would directly lead to combating of fraud in ecommerce for some of the largest online merchants in the world. We are an agile entrepreneurial environment bent on solving complex data problems.
What you bring
- You have an application and database development background
- Strong programming skills: Python, Java, .NET or equivalent
- Strong SQL skills: You dream in SQL
- Working knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Working knowledge of streaming data and/or experience integrating with data streaming tools and technologies
- Looking to learn new database and open source technologies.
- Yearning to work & learn from rock star teammates.
- Always have quality in mind and you employ community accepted testing principles, best practices, and tooling
- Never satisfied with status quo: You push for better Development Practices, better Code, better Solutions, not afraid to speak your mind & also open to criticism of your ideas
- Outstanding critical thinking, creativity, communication and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor level degree or better; Computer Science or Math background preferred
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Data Engineer” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.