To support our continued growth and success, we are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join a key team within the organization. Reporting to the DevOps Manager, the incumbent will work closely with scrum teams and Production Operations to ensure smooth delivery of releases. You will be building self-service tools for developers and advancing our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery agenda.
- Bridge any knowledge gaps between Operations and Development
- Support the scrum teams in delivering product in a consistent, repeatable and reliable manner
- Contribute to the careful planning of deployments and improvements to continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline
- Build automations and processes to quickly onboard new technologies into the Ethoca platform so that these technologies can be rapidly provisioned throughout multiple production and non-production environments
- Work efficiently with an exceptional attention to detail around a high security environment (Ethoca is PCI-DSS Level 1 certified, and must satisfy multiple audit requirements across several third-party auditors.)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Computer Science, Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Linux (5+ years)
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience using Chef (2+ years)
- Knowledge around Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes or similar Container technologies
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration best practices
- Experience with setting up a Continuous Delivery pipeline to production.
- Experience writing infrastructure code for cloud environments such as AWS, GCP or OpenStack.
- Strong scripting/development knowledge (Ex. Shell/Python/Ruby/Perl)
- Breadth of general technical knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a cross functional team
- Experience with OpenStack
- Experience working in a high security or heavily regulated environment
- Familiar with Ansible
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com with “DevOps Engineer” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.