The NetSuite Application Developer & Administrator improves upon existing infrastructures, and provides strong technical guidance and support. We’re looking for a detail-oriented, solutions-focused NetSuite Developer / Admin who will play a critical role in designing, enhancing and implementing an effective and scalable solution across our many business functions. The successful candidate will work collaboratively to deliver solutions to a wide variety of stakeholders throughout the business as we continue to grow and expand.
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, and new functionality based on evolving business needs
- Bring current NetSuite implementation in line with current best practices and SOX compliance
- Act as subject matter expert on NetSuite functionality and system design
- Develop and lead solution design including but not limited to demonstrating systems usage, walkthroughs, testing, go-live support etc.
- Evaluate business requirements, functional requirements and implement solutions in NetSuite
- Fully document existing and new customizations and workflows
- Coordinate with security team to provide proper system access for all users and roles
- Coordinate with NetSuite support on issues that cannot be resolved internally
- Provide progress reports to Applications Manager as well as Upper Management
- Work with management, Accounting, Finance and other departments to scope work and project estimates to help define deliverables and timelines
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as a NetSuite Developer or technical Administrator role
- NetSuite Developer certification preferred
- Experience with REST and SOAP Services
- Knowledge in NetSuite Bundle and Bundle installations
- Proficient at NetSuite Coding using SuiteScript, SuiteCloud, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder, SuiteTalk
- Experience integrating and administering Adaptive Insights, or a similar program would be an asset
- Familiarity with areas covering ERP (GL, Financials, Banking, Payables, and Receivables), Electronic Funds Transactions
- Experience creating scripts containing business logic to support functional requirements
- Experience with Salesforce/Monexa/Expensify connectors a plus
- Experience developing reports & workflows in NetSuite
- Experience integrating NetSuite with third party applications
- Salesforce Apex experience would be an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customizations within software environment Experience with developing reports, workflows and metrics within software environment
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to recruiting-DATA@ethoca.com with “NetSuite Developer” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.