Are you a self-driven person who takes pride in providing excellent customer service, helping others and who enjoys keeping things organized and running smoothly in a fast-paced environment? If so, please keep reading as we’re looking for an Office Administrator to join our team in the Toronto office.
You will act as the first point of contact at our Toronto office, welcoming employee, guests and customers in our reception area, following established visitor protocol and security access procedures and processes. You will play a large role in ensuring things run smoothly as it pertains to our employee experience. That will include ordering and maintaining snack and beverages for employees, ordering office supplies and keeping inventory, coordinating maintenance and facilities needs, and helping to organize meetings and events.
- Welcome people to Ethoca
- Perform reception duties including; greeting guests, answering calls, emails, visitor sign-in and security protocols
- Manage the office including brewing coffee, maintaining the kitchen, and completing grocery/food and drink orders
- Maintain the professional appearance of the office including, reception, break room, boardrooms and other common areas throughout the office
- Track office supplies, both stationary and kitchen, to ensure we are maintaining adequate stocks and ordering new stock as necessary
- Pick up, sort and deliver mail and arrange mail couriers as necessary
- Assist with the preparation and set up of corporate meetings/lunch-and learns
- Liaise with building management and contractors regarding requests including maintenance, parking and other building related items
- Preparation and coordinating payment of executive expenses
- Printing and organizing of materials for board meetings
- Booking travel and related accommodation and/or dinner events
- Catering Orders
- Participate in employee onboarding activities such as: coordination of first day activities, facility tours, introductions, pictures and security badges
- Talent acquisition support including posting jobs online, scheduling interviews
- Coordinating logistics and venues for HR programs and events
- Assist with the development and administration of Health and Safety programs
- Conduct safety inspections including the maintenance of accident records
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience, preferably in office administration
- Completion of diploma in Office Administration/Management, or a combination of education, training and experience deemed equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.), Skype for Business
- High attention to detail and quality
- Ability to be resourceful, proactive and use good judgement in dealing with issues that may arise with employees, visitors and customers
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Team player
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Office Administrator” in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.