SAP HANA Development Engineer
Reporting to the Manager, Enterprise Information Management, and working closely with our Analytics leaders and team, you will support HANA engineering, including ETL, modeling, quality and production support.
- Technical design and documentation
- Object development and gap analysis
- Development and maintenance of HANA calculation views
- Traditional data model designs and implementations
- Test scripts, unit and integration testing;
- Production readiness testing
- Production issue resolution and support
- Advisory work on HANA best practices, development of Ethoca's HANA strategy and being a key technical and strategy ‘voice' for HANA internally
Required Skills and Experience
Technical mandatory requirements
- 3 + years of experience with SAP (Native) HANA data modeling, schema management, content import & export, data provisioning technology including SAP LT Replication Server, Data Services and other DB systems
- Experience with native HANA Object Development including design, tuning and maintenance of HANA modeling views, and database objects such as Tables, Procedures, Views, Functions & Calulation views
- Experience architecting and utilizing native HANA capabilities, including ETL (SDI & SDA) and data quality tools
- 4+ years of application development using the following
- 6+ Years of experience working within an agile SDLC environment
- Working closely with business users in identifying use case & requirements
- Developing MMF in every sprint and writing automated unit test cases.
- Translate complex business requirements into scalable technical solutions meeting Data warehousing standards based on Kimball methodology.
- Provide subject matter expertise to HANA needs for the multiple functional areas.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment using JIRA or a similar bug tracking system
Soft skills requirements
- Achieves and exceeds goals through self-motivation, attention to detail and by identifying continuous process & system improvements
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and concepts
- Proficient in analytical thinking and analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Clear and concise documentation skills using Confluence or similar
Nice to have skills
- 2 + Years of knowledge of XSA / XSC
- Experience with HANA rules framework
- Experience with HANA analytic functions
- Experience using front end BI tools (BOBJ, Tableau or similar)
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "SAP HANA Developer" in the subject line. We will only be contacting those individuals who we believe are the best potential fit with our requirements.
At Ethoca, we welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We are committed to a diverse workforce that provides fair and equal opportunity for all employees and candidates.